domingo, 15 de agosto de 2021

Welcome to my personal profile

Hiii all! My name is Paula Torres,i am 22 years old and i live in the city of Valdivia. Today i dedicate my time in study veterinary medicine and to take care of my lovelys pets. What i love te most in life are animals in all its shapes,sizes and colors. Physically , i consider myself very ordinary the only thing that makes me feel different is my extremely straight hair, on for my personality i consider myself a calm person but also fun. I am interesed in native fauna,this summer i hope to be accepted in to a volunteer in chiloé and meet Pudini, a pudu who lives in this reserve.🌳

She isss!😍


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog post 5 - A subject I'm enjoying this semester

 My favorite subject of this semester is "Desarrollo y estructura del organismo animal", what we do in class is to study the conte...