lunes, 11 de octubre de 2021

My Favorite Thing

My Clavas for juggling

I bought them in 2015, i found it fun to juggle balls and i wanted to increase the difficulty whit clavas, when i bought them for the first time i used them a lot, almost every day, but then i had other responsibilities and could not dedicate as much time as before, currently i already occupy them so much, because i don't know how it happened but i lost 3 of them leaving only two, currently i only play with the two that i hove left so as not to lose coordination, i like them because they are fun, life without them would be very boring and soon i buy more.




3 comentarios:

  1. Wow!! What interesting that you favorite thing be clavas and that you know how to juggle.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. That's good and original I like it. I have a friend who also makes and flags (i don't remember what they are caled) and it seems to me an art to be honest

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Clubs are great, but I've never been able to coordinate to use them:(.

    ResponderEliminar

Blog post 5 - A subject I'm enjoying this semester

 My favorite subject of this semester is "Desarrollo y estructura del organismo animal", what we do in class is to study the conte...