lunes, 15 de noviembre de 2021

Blog post 5 - A subject I'm enjoying this semester

 My favorite subject of this semester is "Desarrollo y estructura del organismo animal", what we do in class is to study the contents in a theoretical and also practical way, seeing photos of different parts of the body and analyzing them with this method we have studied the development of organisms from fertilization to adulthood, I like this subject because I feel that it showed me all the work that there is in the creation and development of a new being, it is a lot of work and it impresses me that there are so many healthy living people being that a small error in development it triggers serious diseases. Something that I really like about the teachers is that they are very willing to answer questions, it shows that they love what they teach. Something I like about the assessments is that there are small weekly tests motivating to maintain a constant study of the subject, making it much easier to study for future tests.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Blog post 5 - A subject I'm enjoying this semester

 My favorite subject of this semester is "Desarrollo y estructura del organismo animal", what we do in class is to study the conte...